Monday, January 23, 2012

Christina Hendricks Gets Her Gaming On at Sundance

Showing off her inner-child, Christina Hendricks got her gaming on during a visit to the Nintendo 3DS Experience Lounge during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah on Monday (January 23).

The "Mad Men" beauty was joined by husband Geoffrey Arend as the pair pecked away at their own portable devices during the afternoon outing.

Having been in the rocky mountain locale since it started up this past Friday (January 20), Hendricks and Arend have fully immersed themselves in the Sundance doings - as they attended the CAA Party and visited the Stella Artois Lounge at The Lift on Sunday while hitting up the 'Save The Date' and 'End Of Love' Party at Stella Artois the previous night.

The trip to Sundance comes as Christina is getting closer and closer to the much-awaited fifth season premiere of her hit AMC show "Mad Men," which is slated to be a two-hour event taking place on March 25th.

Recently talking about her Joan character's sultry sashay on the Emmy winning series, the 36-year-old dished, ?I?m not really conscious of it when I work. All the mannerisms, the way that I become Joan ? my voice changes a little bit, the walk changes a little bit and the way I use my handshake changes a little bit so it just happens when I go to work, I?m not like that at home." She added, ?Definitely not. I get asked so much about the walk but it?s not me.?

Gisele Bündchen Giuliana DePandi Giulianna Ramirez Grace Park

No comments:

Post a Comment