Friday, April 20, 2012

Rachel Bilson Covers InStyle Australia May 2012

With her new movie "L!fe Happens" having hit theaters earlier this month, Rachel Bilson pitched in on the overseas promotions by landing the cover of the May 2012 issue of InStyle Australia magazine.

The 30-year-old brunette beauty looked enchanting in a front focus peplum dress for the Giampaolo Sgura shot front page while sharing her fashion philosophy and channeling three of her own glamour icons in the feature article.

A few tidbits from Miss Bilson's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to InStyle Australia!

On Audrey Hepburn:
"I love Hepburn. I grew up wearing vintage, so this feels very familiar to me. The slightly messy hair makes everything else modern."

On working with Karl Lagerfeld for her Magnum Ice Cream gig:
"Just the opportunity to work with him and have him direct me. I would have done anything. I would have worn a gorilla suit!"

On her least favorite school subject:
"I always hated math. The moment I run out of fingers, I can't count anymore!"

On her mom's disapproval of her childhood hairstyle choice:
"When I was younger, I was adamant about wearing my hair sleek. My mother used to straighten it with a clothing iron!"

Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears Brittany Daniel Brittany Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment