Sunday, July 28, 2013

Amy Adams' Vancouver Stroll with Her Family

Enjoying the perfect summer day, Amy Adams headed out in Vancouver with her family on Sunday (July 28).

The ?Man of Steel? beauty donned a boho-chic ensemble while taking a stroll with her beau Darren and daughter Aviana.

In related news, Miss Adams recently chatted with ELLE magazine about the hardships of being in the limelight.

?Being an actress hasn't made me insecure. I was insecure long before I declared I was an actress. I like not being noticed,? Amy explained. "It has been a struggle because I love performing, but if I'm in a group of people and someone has a bigger personality I'm like, 'Go ahead, and have fun!' It looks like a lotta work."

Alicia Witt Amanda Bynes Amanda Detmer Amanda Marcum

No comments:

Post a Comment