Friday, September 20, 2013

Naomi Watts & Liev Schreiber: Friday Morning School Duty

Kicking off the last day of classes for the week, Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber teamed up to take their children to school in New York City this morning (September 20).

The famous family was surrounded by fellow commuters as they made sure Alexander and Samuel made it safely to their teachers.

And despite the biting reviews she?s received for her portrayal of Princess Diana, Ms. Watts seemed happy to be getting in some quality time with her brood as she kept a close eye on the approaching paparazzi.

Going into the project, Watts acknowledged she had taken on quite a challenge- ?She was the most famous woman of our time so it was daunting. I knew I would be well outside my comfort zone and I was kind of terrified by it. It?s definitely the hardest I?ve ever worked in terms of creating a character. I didn?t want to get into mimicry ? I just wanted to get her essence and make my own interpretation.?

Bijou Phillips Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin

No comments:

Post a Comment