Monday, February 20, 2012

Nick Jonas' SoHo Shopping Spree with Mom

Heading out for a bout of Presidents' Day shopping, Nick Jonas and mother Denise were spotted out in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City on Monday (February 20).

The ?A Little Bit Longer? singer looked suave in skinny pants, boots and a cool hat while being certain to be a gentlemen by opening the car door for his mom.

Recently sitting down with CNN anchor Soledad O?Brien to promote his Broadway show ?How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying,? Nick made mention of how he copes with type 1 diabetes.

?The thing about diabetes is there are good days and there are in between days and there are some bad days?. A bad day would be when your blood sugar?s high?or when it?s low. The thing about diabetes, type I?is that it?s unpredictable,? the 19-year-old told.

?Yesterday, for instance, it?s was one of those days where it was a bit more difficult but I just kept a close eye on it and made sure I was feeling my best for the show and luckily I?m in the best health I?ve been in since my diagnosis,? Jonas added.

Evangeline Lilly Eve Fergie Foxy Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment