Friday, February 17, 2012

Ray J: Heads to New Jersey for Whitney Houston's Funeral

Heading across the country to pay their respects for the late Whitney Houston, Ray J and Brandy were spotted catching a flight out of Los Angeles International Airport on Friday (February 17).

The ?Last Wish? singer and his R&B singing sister looked appropriately somber as the sported sunglasses to hide their eyes upon arrival and during check-in.

Earlier today, Houston?s on-again, off-again beau broke his silence and released a statement to UsWeekly about the ?So Emotional? singer?s recent passing.

"Over the past few days, I've tried to process the emptiness that I am experiencing. What my heart feels cannot be expressed in words. The world lost an icon, but I lost my close friend," Ray J told.

Coco Lee Connie Nielsen Cristina Dumitru Daisy Fuentes

No comments:

Post a Comment