Friday, May 31, 2013

Amanda Bynes Slams Lance Bass Over Concerned Comments

She's taken on the NYPD, the media, and her parents and now Amanda Bynes is lashing out against former boy bander Lance Bass.

On Wednesday (May 29), the NSYNC member said of his "Love Wrecked" costar, "No one is able to get to her. I?m actually really scared for her, and I hope someone is able to get to her to give her the help she needs? and that she is in "one of those situations where obviously there's some mental problems there and she's not able to see that."

Taking slight to his concern, the "All That" star tweeted on Thursday, "I ignored Lance Bass on twitter and now he is saying I have a mental illness. Sorry you're an ugly ex boy band member w/ no talent or career."

Later, the troubled 27-year-old actress added, "I haven't spoken to Lance Bass in 11 years. To say I have a mental illness out of nowhere makes me lash out! You're making me crazy!"

Responding with grace, Lance replied, "Ouch- The Amanda I know would never had said something like this to me- either this is a fake person or she really does have a mental illness. Way too sad. I reached out- all i can do."

Adding to his concerns, the 34-year-old star concluded, "Now I really don?t think this is Amanda- we shot LoveWrecked together 7 years ago and she was just at my bday party 3 years ago. Hmmm 11?"

Brittany Murphy Brittany Snow Brittny Gastineau Brody Dalle

No comments:

Post a Comment