Monday, May 27, 2013

Ryan Gosling Skips Cannes to Film in Detroit

Taking his first stab at directing far away from the pressures of Hollywood, Ryan Gosling worked on the set of his new movie in Detroit, Michigan on Sunday (May 26).

The "Place Beyond the Pines" star wore a dark hoodie as he concentrated on the camera with the help of a crew member at the Movement Electronic Music Festival.

While he's throwing himself into his new venture, the 32-year-old actor skipped out on the premiere of his upcoming movie, "Only God Forgives," at the Cannes Film Festival earlier this week.

Sorry to miss out on supporting the flick, Ryan wrote a letter, which was read at the fest, stating, "Can't believe I'm not in Cannes, I was hoping to come but I'm on week three shooting my film in Detroit. Miss you all. Nicolas [Refn, the director], my friend, we really are the same persons in different dimensions. I'm sending you good vibrations."

Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment