Friday, July 29, 2011

Denise Richards: Shopping with the Girls

She had a full schedule this week, and Denise Richards finally had some downtime to do a little shopping with her daughters in New York City on Friday (July 29).

The actress-turned reality TV star held Lola Rose and Sam?s hands as the three of them headed into Juicy Couture on Fifth Avenue.

During her week of promotional interviews for her new memoir, ?The Real Girl Next Door,? Richards revealed that she would like to tie the knot again one day.

She told E!, "I loved being married and I loved being a wife?for the short time that I was," Richards said. "I love men and I love being in love, so I know I will definitely meet the right someone some day."

Jessica Simpson Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah Abbie Cornish

No comments:

Post a Comment