Friday, July 22, 2011

Sharon Osbourne Taking Time Off from Work to Spend with Ozzy

Sharon Osbourne Taking Time Off from Work to Spend with Ozzy

Family comes first for Sharon Osbourne! The Talk cohost has revealed that she will not be appearing on the fall episodes of the chatfest, as she has decided to take some time off to spend with her husband, rocker Ozzy Osbourne.

"I've kept it no secret that I really miss my husband," Osbourne, 58, told AOLTV.com. "He'll have been on tour for 18 months by the time it's over. I've spent a lot of time away from him. He gets a break at the end of September and so I've asked (the show) for a little break so I can be with him."

Sharon, who also sits on the judges' panel over at America's Got Talent, certainly has a lot on her plate. But she insists that he departure from The Talk is only temporary. "I don't want to give (it) up. It's a great, great show. We've all worked really hard over the last year," she continued. "I'm not going to walk away from that. I just need some real good quality time to be with my hubby."

While Osbourne cites family reasons for her departure, sources behind the scenes say that tensions are running high on the set of the show, also cohosted by Julie Chen, Holly Robinson Peete, Leah Remini and Sara Gilbert.

"The ladies feel like the show isn't what they signed up for," an insider told Us Weekly. "Everyone is miserable. They are unhappy working there and that's the real reason why Sharon is taking a break. I really don't think she'll come back."

And there may be some truth to the whisperings. Just three months after the show premiered, "Mom on the Street" correspondent Marissa Jaret Winokur walked away, also citing family reasons.

But Sharon insists that she and the ladies are tight. "I'm very close to the women on the show," she said. "I didn't think that I would be (because) none of us knew each other going into it. We just didn't know each other socially."

Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears Brittany Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment